We’re still looking for stories and pictures from the past 42 Josh races. If you have a story to share, we want to hear about it! We’ll continue to put together a booklet of your Josh memories year after year.
‘Josh Billings Tales Starting from 1977’
Send your stories and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
News, Updates & Events
The Josh is back to its normal course for 2019 on Sunday, September 15
Bike Leg: 27 miles from Great Barrington to Stockbridge Bowl
Paddle Leg: 5 mile canoe/kayak/SUP around Stockbridge Bowl
Run Leg: 6 mile run around the lake and finish down the main gate of Tanglewood in Lenox
Please be respectful of Camp Mah-Kee-Nac and do not enter while training for the Josh during the summer.
Cyclists Important Information
The bridge going over the Mass Pike on 102 from West Stockbridge to Stockbridge will be under repair. There will be one full lane open which is the same width as using the yellow line rule. There will be police at both ends of the bridge to monitor traffic and there should be police car lights to warn you of the upcoming bridge. SLOW DOWN and spread out especially if you are in a pack.
Packet Pickup is on Saturday from 12-4:30 at the Arcadian Shop.
Iron man clinic is at 2pm at the Arcadian Shop in the café.
Any changes to your team can be made on Saturday at the packet pickup.
- Registration is open on Active.com, TriReg or you can download an entry from our website.
- Instagram…Use #joshbillingstri and send us your Josh photos!
- Clinic dates for 2019 have been posted for paddling, running and biking-go to the page on ‘Clinics” to find dates and times.
- The Josh has a link to CrowdRise so you can do the Josh while fund-raising for your favorite charity. The Josh will continue to support the Berkshire United Way, but your team can bike, paddle and run to earn funds for your special non-profit charity. Click on the CrowdRise link on the Josh web page or on our Active.com site to organize your fund drive.
- For updates, news, photos, more videos of the Josh races, ‘friend’ the Josh Billings page on Facebook-This is the best way to get Josh updates.
- Here’s a video of the Josh bike route. Thanks to Kevin Mitts for posting the video.