We’re still looking for stories and pictures from the past 43 Josh races. If you have a story to share, we want to hear about it! We’ll continue to put together a booklet of your Josh memories year after year.
‘Josh Billings Tales Starting from 1977’
Send your stories and photos to email@example.com
News, Updates & Events
Bike Leg: 27 miles from Great Barrington to Stockbridge Bowl
Paddle Leg: 5 mile canoe/kayak/SUP around Stockbridge Bowl
Run Leg: 6 mile run around the lake and finish down the main gate of Tanglewood in Lenox
The Bash at Tanglewood: Live band, Kid’s Race, vendors, Josh awards
Please be respectful of Camp Mah-Kee-Nac and do not enter while training for the Josh during the summer.
Packet Pickup is on Saturday from 12-4:30 at the Arcadian Shop.
Iron man clinic is at 2pm at the Arcadian Shop in the café.
Any changes to your team can be made on Saturday at the packet pickup.
- Registration is open on Active.com or you can download an entry from our website.
- Instagram…Use #joshbillingstri and send us your Josh photos!
- Clinic dates for 2020 will be posted for paddling, running and biking-go to the page on ‘Clinics” to find dates and times.
- The Josh has a link to CrowdRise so you can do the Josh while fund-raising for your favorite charity. The Josh will continue to support the Berkshire United Way, but your team can bike, paddle and run to earn funds for your special non-profit charity. Click on the CrowdRise link on the Josh web page or on our Active.com site to organize your fund drive.
- For updates, news, photos, more videos of the Josh races, ‘friend’ the Josh Billings page on Facebook-This is the best way to get Josh updates.
- Here’s a video of the Josh bike route. Thanks to Kevin Mitts for posting the video.