We’re still looking for stories and pictures from the past 41 Josh races. If you have a story to share, we want to hear about it! We’ll continue to put together a booklet of your Josh memories year after year.
‘Josh Billings Tales Starting from 1977’
Send your stories and photos to email@example.com
News, Updates & Events
42nd Annual Josh is Sunday, September 16, 2018
- Registration is open on Active.com, TriReg or you can download an entry from our website.
- Instagram…Use #joshbillingstri and send us your Josh photos!
- Clinic dates for 2018 have been posted for paddling, running and biking-go to the page on ‘Clinics”
- If you notice that our fees went up $5 per person, that’s because our insurance quadrupled so we had to do something. However, the earlier you sign up, the more you save.
- The Josh now has a link to CrowdRise so you can do the Josh while fund-raising for your favorite charity. The Josh will continue to support the Berkshire United Way, but your team can bike, paddle and run to earn funds for your special non-profit charity. Click on the CrowdRise link on the Josh web page or on our Active.com site to organize your fund drive.
- For updates, news, photos, more videos of the Josh races, ‘friend’ the Josh Billings page on Facebook-This is the best way to get Josh updates.
- Here’s a video of the Josh bike route. Thanks to Kevin Mitts for posting the video.